Replacement Lenses for 236 Ownpets Googles Replacement Lenses, Ski Snowboard Snow Goggles Replacement LensesOwnpets
- Prix normal
- Prix réduit
- Prix normal
- Prix unitaire
- MAGNETIC DESIGN: The lenses and the optical frames are equipped with magnets, which makes it easy for the lenses to be mounted and detached. You’d better have your dog only wear optical frames at first. Then put the lenses on after the dog get used to it. In this way, it can well prevent the lenses from scratching and keep them clean.
- MAKE YOUR DOG FEEL COMFY: The optical frames and lenses are dotted with hollowed-out holes so that they help the heat dissipates quickly given off by your dog. Moreover, a coil of rubber plastic cotton on the edge of the optical frames makes your dog feel more comfortable. The whole dog goggles are light and soft, so the dog doesn’t feel any burden when wearing them.
- ADJUSTABLE BAND: The band is both elastic and adjustable. We also provide you with a safety buckle, so it is more convenient for your dog to wear. The three-way strap closely attaches to the dog’s head and chin instead of falling off easily.
- PROTECT YOUR DOG’S EYES: This type of dog sunglasses is suitable for medium and large dogs. Therefore, it prevents ultraviolet ray, wind, snow, debris and dust. More vitally, it is also fits for dogs that are sensitive to lights after surgery. It can be applicable to hiking, skiing, snowboarding and driving. The goggles can protect your dog’s eyes from being hurt by sharp objects or dust particles.
- DIMENSION SIZE: The headband can be adjusted from 13.4 inches to 20 inches. The chin band can be ranged from 6.29 inches to 9.4 inches (16-24cm) (no tension measurement) Please measure your dog’s head circumference, the size of chin, and the radian length of the nose.
- Magnetic Design
- Make Your Dog Feel Comfy
- Adjustable Band
- Protect Your Dog’s Eyes
- Dimension Size