Another Color Option:
141 Metal Dog Door Extra Large Pet Door - Aluminum, White, 23.62" H x 14.17" WOwnpets
- Prezzo di listino
- Prezzo scontato
- Prezzo di listino
- Prezzo unitario
- XL LARGER DOG DOOR: Ownpets dog door size: Frame: 26.77"H x 16.93"W | Door flap: 23.62"H x 14.17"W | It allows the pets to pass which weight ups to 220lb, which means that it is suitable for dogs from medium size to large size.
- SOLID ALUMINUM FRAME: This type of pet door for dogs is made out of Aluminum material that is proven to be sturdy and stainless. Do not worry about breaking and bitten easily.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL KINDS OF WALLS: Fits screens, doors, walls, and glass 0" - 2.76" thick.
- USER-FRIENDLY DESIGN: It is equipped with a magnetic flap door, which is designed to be movable, stable, and durable. Due to this magnetic performance, it can be fixed well when dogs are going through the door. It is very easy to install, No need to plan your schedule around potty breaks, your four-legged friends can come and go on their time.
- HIGH SECURITY: It comes with an Aluminum backplate to keep you and your family safe at night or not at home, and keep other creatures out of the house. The package we provide includes almost everything you need. For instance, a metal pet door; a pack of screws and nails; a warranty card, a cutting template, and a user manual for installation.
This pet screen door is designed for screen windows or doors to allow your pets to get in/out. It's so convenient that they can get indoors or outdoor on their own.
Large Durable Aluminum Pet Door for Dogs & Cats
- Solid Aluminum frame.
- Come with a locking security panel, to protect your safety.
- Magnetic door flap which can close well when pet across.
- Easy to train the dog to go through it with a small clear window.
- Durable, weather-resistant flap
- Easy to install, DIY project
1* Pet door
1* Screws & Nails Package
1* Cutting Template
4* Strip Channels
1 * User Manual for Installation
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Is the flap fabric screen or plastic?It’s plastic, feels like thick silicone
What else do I need to purchase to install this door in a wall?Just a heads up... this door worked for me as I installed it in a shed outside for goats and sheep to go through. I made it work but I will advise you that it only expands to 2 3/4". If you are working on something within that width you won't need anything else to buy.