- Comfortable & Soft: The pet sling carrier bag is made of oxford cloth. It's breathable, soft and waterproof. Which gives your dog or cat a comfortable and skin-friendy place to stay with you pleasantly.
- Hands-Free Design & Pocket: The dog sling carriers bag will help you to take pets into malls, grocery stores, subways, parks, and daily walk or trips. It keeps your pets safe while keep your hands free. Besides, pet sling carrier has a front pocket for personal items, such as snacks, poo bags, cash, phones or keys.
- Safety Design & Maintenance : This pet sling carrier includes a collar hook that links to pet's collar and prevents them from jumping of the dog carrier bag. great for travel, walking, shopping and outdoor activities. This dog carrier bag is machine washable. And it's easy to storage, you can fold it up, it will not take up much space.
- Adjustable Strap: Pet sling carrier comes with adjustable strap, you can adjust the strap length according to your need, from 24~45inch. The shoulder strap width is 1.45 inch which is lightweight and soft, can relieve shoulder pain effectively. Perfect for daily walking and trips
- Extra-Large pet bag: Please check your pet’s weight and size before place an order. The bag is about 12 inches deep and 13.7 inches wide. Suitable for all kinds of small or medium dogs and big fat cats
Ownpets OWNPETS Ex-Large Pet Sling Carrier is designed for supporting pet's outdoor entertainments! It is made of high-quality oxford cloth, soft, durable. The breathable hole and mesh material both ensured its breathability. The inner lining is silky and soft. Gives your dog or cat a comfortable and skin-friendy place to stay with you pleasantly.
- Hands-Free Pet Sling Carrier with Two Front Pockets
- Made of waterproof Oxford cloth
- Adjustable, Light and Breathable
- Thickened Shoulder Cotton Pad
- Safety Mesh Net & Lock Belt
- Large Capacity, Easy & Comfortable to use
Size: 11.8”deep x13.7”width
Shoulder Strap Length: 24~45inch
Improper installation may cause pet feel uncomfortable and anxious. If you have issues in getting your pet into the carrier, please remember that your pet is not meant to be kept in enclosed spaces. It will take some training and maybe some treats.