- Premium Material: The back pad is reinforced with hardened EVA material, which strengthens the support of the strap to users. The back is made of breathable mesh material while the front is made of thick denim. It’s stylish and solid.
- Innovative Adjustable Front Straps: Unlike other front pet carriers in the market, our front pet carrier has adjustable buckles on both sides, which is very convenient to use. The length of the webbing is adjustable, you can adjust it flexibly. It fits most pets of different size. (M size is suitable for small dogs about 7 lbs, L size is suitable for medium dogs about 12 lbs).
- U-Shaped Shoulder Straps: More solid and fits ergonomics design. It’s more comfortable to carry. You don’t need to worry about the quality of the shoulder straps.
- 2 Size Optional: This pet front carrier has two sizes. Before purchase, please measure your pet and choose the right size. Please allow slight deviations due to manual measurement.
- How to Use: Place your pet’s legs and tail according to different holes. The carrier has holes for your pet to stretch out its legs so your pet will feel safe and comfortable. You can wear it on the front or the back. It can help you to get closer to your pet. When you go out with your pet, carrying it can make your pet feel safe.
Ownpets Legs Out Front Dog Carrier is a carrier that can be worn on the front or the back. You can let your dog or cat’s legs and tail out of the carrier for ultra-comfort. You can also adjust the webbing according to your pet’s size and adjust the length of the straps for your ultra-comfort. It has S and M size. It is suitable for small and medium dogs and cats. It provides a hands-free solution to you while going out with your pet, making it easier to take care of your pet during walking, hiking, climbing, etc.
- Easy on/off design for quick access and removal
- Can be worn on the front and the back
- Provide ultra-comfort to both pets and pet owners
- 2 size optional: S & M size
- Ideal for small and medium dogs and cats
- Great for hiking, climbing, cycling, travel, etc.
Improper installation may cause pet feel uncomfortable and anxious. If you have issues in getting your pet into the carrier, please remember that your pet is not meant to be kept in enclosed spaces. It will take some training and maybe some treats.