078 Pet Door Changing Flap for Ownpets X-Large Pet Wall Doors,Size 16.7x14.6x1.77inch,Replacement Flap(Only Flap)Ownpets
- Prezzo di listino
- Prezzo scontato
- Prezzo di listino
- Prezzo unitario
- FIT ALL DOGS: The inside measurement of the pet door is 16. 7"x11. 6"x1. 77" and pet outside door frame 20. 4"x15. 2"x1. 77" respectively. The height of the whole pet door is 1. 8 inches. The maximum weight of pets can reach up to 100lb.
- LIGHTWEIGHT& EAST TO INSTALL: Compared with other soft flap doors on the market, our pet flap door is made up of plastic flap door, which is safer and more durable.
- USER- DESIGN: The screws have been reinforced so that they can make the pet door more stable and also keep it from falling to the ground. The flap door is movable for dogs to go in and out in a convenient way. Moreover, the door frame filled with fine filling hair can keep insects out of the house and when the dogs get through, it won’t make a sound.
- KEEP YOUR SAFE: The plunger locker of the pet door requires manual operation, which means that you can lock the door manually.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES: The package includes 1 * large pet door; 1 * screw package; 1 * card; 1 * cutting template and 1 * user manual.
Why we love it
1. The magnets do the job of keeping the doggie dog closed. My one persistent cat figured out how to push through too, but it does take effort for him.
2. Was actually really easy to assemble. Was worried because so many reviews said there was no template. But there was and the directions were easy to follow. Dogs love it. Super sturdy.
Frequently Asked QuestionsFAQ
Will it work on a sliding screen door?No, it won't because it is thicker door. It has 1.77 inch thickness. You can compare it and decide weather suitable for your sliding door.
What holds the door closed? Magnets?Yes, and there is clips on the flap. You can use it when you not at home.
Will this door work with a 120 pound pit bull massif?Yes! I have a Neopolitan Mastiff!
Can cats easily open the the large flap?It’s not about weight or size. It’s more about smarts. Our 3 pound poodle figured it out on the second day. Cats are pretty smart, they should not have a problem navigating the door.